Sound Healing Meditation for Kids - ASMR Style

 Sound Healing Meditation for Children


I approach Reiki & Sound Healing for children a bit differently than I do for adults.  With adults, I do not speak at all throughout the session.  I simply allow the sounds to transport them to a relaxing and healing theta state.  With children, I find they prefer to be soothed with a gentle voice explaining what is being done and why before fully receiving sound.  This Children's Sound Healing Meditation audio recording is exactly that. 

 

This meditation was created for one of my sweet young clients who was feeling sad, overwhelmed, and anxious given all the change and uncertainly we are all experiencing in the world.  He requested a meditation to listen to before bedtime because the sounds make him feel calm and relaxed.  It is my hope that the children in your life, or perhaps your own inner child, will find this to be soothing too. 


This sounds the best with headphones. 


You can also find this meditation on the following music platforms.


 iTunes


Apple Music


Spotify 


Insight Timer


Amazon Music


Google Play



Michelle Kellogg 

Reiki Master & Sound Healer
NCBTMB Approved Continuing Education Provider

mindfulmystic.com



Popular Posts