Mindful Mystic Healing Crystals & Stones

Mindful Mystic Crystal Shop is Now Open!



When conducting chakra balancing Reiki healing & sound sessions, I often place a high vibrational stone or crystal into my client's hand to amplify the healing energy.  At the end, they never want to give it back!  That is why I've officially opened my online store featuring some of my favorite healing stones!  Local clients can purchase products during their visit and those outside of Las Vegas can buy a Reiki charged crystal or stone by clicking here

Items available now are amazonite, amethyst, blue calcite, carnelian, clear quartz, desert jasper, golden healer, labradorite, rose quartz & selenite.  Each piece varies in size at 2.5 - 4 inches.  Which piece are you most drawn to?

Michelle Kellogg
Reiki Master - NCBTMB Approved Provider
702-215-9660 
Email: TheMindfulMystic@gmail.com

Popular Posts